Santa Barbara Airbus Inc
Santa Barbara Airbus is looking for a full-time technician. This person would be responsible for the maintenance, reliability, and dependability of our fleet. In this position you will be responsible for performing complex repairs requiring advanced mechanical knowledge and skills, including the ability to diagnose, think critically and work systematically on our fleet of VanHool and MCI motor coaches and equipment with minimal to no supervision. The right candidate is someone who operates within our Core Values, has a positive attitude, can work well in a fast-paced environment with many different pressures, is a team player, and has a strong work ethic.
Santa Barbara Airbus is proud to offer a safe and fun work environment with an industry leading team. Airbus offers generous compensation plans that include health benefits, tool allowance, monthly bonuses, profit sharing, 401k contributions, and more! Airbus is a local family run company that operates within a set of core values and a strong mission and vision. Airbus has worked hard to become a valued member of this community and have a vibrant internal community. Airbus is excited to grow that community with the addition of great team members.
- Strong knowledge of diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining motor coaches or heavy-duty machinery
- Must be able to diagnose, repair and work on most if not all facets of heavy-duty machinery
- Must have tools to perform the maintenance and repair work (tool allowance is provided)
- Computer skills
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen and either already possesses or can obtain commercial driver's license
- The ability to work on teams and take feedback constructively
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day repairs and preventive maintenance on the fleet.
- Manage an efficient workflow
- Conduct vehicle inspection and services
- Service calls, including on the road maintenance
- Diagnostics and maintenance for larger issues
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Heavy Duty Equipment or Motor Coach (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
CDL or able to acquire a CDL
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :